Back to the list
Rampe de mise à l'eau, rue du Marinier
À l'extrémité de la rue du Marinier
Telephone: 450 780-5600
Toll-free: 450 746-8894
Localize on the map
- Documents required to obtain a sticker (both with the same name):
- Valid citizen card or recreational access card
- Registration for the vehicle that is launching the boat
- Date stickers go on sale: April 22
- Until May 31
- Monday to Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Starting June 3:
- Monday to Thursday: 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Location: Service des loisirs (3015 place des Loisirs)
- Cost: $25
With this sticker, users may park in the areas near the two sites.
The launching ramps are accessible from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. starting the first week in May, provided that the water level allows us to install the docks, and will remain accessible until September 15.
An individual can register a second vehicle on the same sticker by presenting a registration for a second vehicle in his or her name, on behalf of another person with the same address as the applicant or on behalf of a company. Similarly, the second person with the same address as the applicant will be required to present a valid citizen card or recreational access card to the receptionist at Recreational Services to take advantage of this privilege.
Note: Anyone who violates this rule may face a fine of $30 plus costs. The offense may be observed by a parking attendant appointed by the Board, by resolution. Anyone who violates the rule is punishable under the provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure in Québec.
Service des loisirs
450 780-5600 poste 4400