Back to the list
- The Biophare is a museum devoted to the Lac-Saint-Pierre world biosphere reserve and presents its rich history and the biodiversity of the area, which is unique in the world.
- Through our exhibits and guided cruises, enjoy the history and heritage of Sorel-Tracy, explore the secrets of an archipelago with hundreds of islands and soak up the beauty of the wildlife and flora.
- Outdoor picnic area, bike stop and walk along the river.
- Permanent exhibits "L'observatoire du Lac Saint-Pierre"
A trip to discover the biosphere reserve of Lac-Saint-Pierre.
- "L'appel du large"
Exhibit on shipbuilding at Marine Industries and the manufacture of weapons at Sorel Industries during the tremendous Sorel effort during the Second World War.
- « Germaine Guèvremont et le Survenant », from june to december 2015
A new temporary exhibit on Germaine Guèvremont and the Survenant
- Virtual exhibition to discover:
- Adults: $7,50
- Senior (65 years and over): $6,50
- Children/student (7 to 17 years): $3,50
- 6 years and younger: free
July and August: every day, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
September to June: Wednesday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Biophare also offers guided 3-hour tours in the Lake Saint-Pierre archipelago on board the Randonnée nature. For more information click on the following link : Randonnée nature
Free admission for anyone accompanying a person with a disability (physical or intellectual) on presentation of the Tourist and Leisure Companion Sticker (TLCS).
Crédits photo : Paul Litherland
Crédits photo : Julie Tellier, hall du Biophare
Top of page